Links to the web of good people in Exeter doing great things that are kind to the environment:
- Lisa and her team at Wonderland Thrift Shop, donate your old stuff = recycle
- Julie and everyone on the Exeter Energy Committee
- Scott at Team Exeter Arts Music bringing culture right out into the streets!
- Rose B the artist, advocating for a slower & more artsy Exeter
- Tony at www.neoenergyusa.com Methane to energy!
- Dan and Amy and everyone at Revision Energy in Brentwood
- Andrew at NH Solar Garden, giving everyone a shot at community solar
- All the folks on our Conservation Commision at the Exeter Town Hall
- Kristen and her team at www.exeterhealthylawnscleanwater.com keeping chemicals/fertilizers out of the waters
- Melissa the Great Bay Piscatagua Waterkeeper at www.clf.org
- Brian and the team at South East Land Trust www.SELTNH.org
- Sylvia and her team on the Unitarian-Universalist Church’s Social Justice committee
- Jane and her team on the Congregational Church’s Mission & Action committee
- Local green blog at www.NHgoddess.com
- Local indie Water Street Bookstore with special rack from Chelsea Green Publishing
- Julia & Leigh at the New England Grassroots Environmental Fund. Thanks for the grant $$$ !!
This list is continually evolving…. join the movement….
send an email to us at info@ exeterNHtransitionTown.com
- http://searei.org/ Doug at Seacoast Area Renewable Energy Initiative, Portsmouth
- https://nertnetwork.org/ Orion & Sarah at New England Resilience & Transition Network, Boston, MA
- www.350NH.org Kaity at our local chapter of 350.org, Durham
- https://nh.nextgenclimate.org/ Advocating for 50% clean energy by 2030, Concord
- https://transitionnewburyport.org/ Conrad at Transition Newburyport, MA
- http://www.transitionus.org/ Tina Clarke
- www.350.org Bill McKibben & May Boeve
- https://nextgenclimate.org/50by30/ Tom Steyer